Volunteer with Us
Join our mission to support caregivers and life with dementia.
Team Member Skills
You are a great fit to volunteer with DAAS if you:
- Take our mission, vision, and core values to heart.
- Communicate clearly and directly with teammates.
- Are flexible and adaptable to supporting a growing not-for-profit.
- Can propose solutions to help develop our services.
- Have fun, laugh, and find joy in the small things.
- Are proficient with web-based technologies and working with teams remotely.
- Are passionate about supporting caregivers providing care for people living with dementia.
As a volunteer with DAAS, you might get to help us with:
- Curating resources that support caregivers of people living with dementia.
- Preparing timely and concise content updates for our membership.
- Developing and updating technologies to support our mission, vision, and values.
- Planning events for member engagement and education.
- Creating partnerships with industry representatives and subject matter experts.
- Planning social media campaigns to reach new users and distribute the message.
- Helping DAAS expand its reach with decision makers in government ranks; applying for grant funding opportunities.
Although we do not have specific volunteer opportunities at this time, we’re always looking to grow our team!
If the descriptions above match your experience and motivation, please email us a brief introduction and resume.
We promise to read all messages, and we will reply to short-listed individuals who we’ve selected for a phone interview. Thank you for your interest in supporting the Dementia Association for Awareness and Support!